Official Information Act Requests
Please direct any Official Information Act (OIA) requests to: email@example.com
We will acknowledge your request when we receive it and action it (or contact you for clarification) within 20 working days.
Please note that some requests may attract a cost due to the amount of work required to process them. Our charges are in line with the Ministry of Justice guidelines (external link) . You will be informed of any charges before we proceed and asked if you would like to proceed with your request.
Commonly requested OIA subjects
Before you make an OIA request, you can check to see if the information you’re seeking is already available. The following documents may provide you with what you need:
- Auckland DHB Annual Plans and Annual Reports
- Auckland DHBs responses to the 2014/15 Health Select Committee Annual Plan Review Questions (external link)
- Auckland DHB Performance 'How's my DHB performing' on the Ministry of Health website (external link)
- Auckland DHB Certification Audit Summaries on the Ministry of Health website (external link)
- Auckland PHO Performance on the Ministry of Health website (external link)
- Deceased organ donors for the calendar year (2014, 2015, 2016) (external link)
- Serious Adverse Events reports (external link)
- Staff numbers (in the Annual Reports on the Planning and Funding documents on our website) (external link)
More information about the Official Information Act and OIA requests
For more information please see:
- Ombudsmen Guide – Making official information requests: a guide for requestors (external link)
- Ombudsmen’s official information legislation guides (external link)
- Official Information Act 1982 (external link)
- Privacy Act 1993 (external link)
- Charging guidelines for official information requests (external link)
Auckland DHB OIA request statistics
Statistics that provide a high level summary of the volume of OIA requests received by Auckland DHB, the availability of information and how we are performing against statutory timeframes can be viewed here [PDF, 365 KB].