ABCR’s 12-year data statistics posters
Between 1st June 2000 and 31st May 2012, a total of 10,399 eligible patients were diagnosed with breast cancer within the Auckland Region. Some highlights from the 2015 Main Poster include:
- There were 10,656 incidents of breast cancer (i.e. first and second primaries);
- Of these cancers, 85% were Invasive and 15% were In Situ (Non-Invasive Duct);
- Screen detected cancers have increased over the past 4 years compared with other detection methods;
- Breast cancer-specific 5-year survival rate is 87% and 10-year survival rate is 80%;
- Breast cancer statistics have indicated differences within ethnic groups.
For more information and to download posters please see below.
Statistics posters and information sheets