Auckland DHB website privacy statement
This page explains how Auckland District Health Board uses any information you give to us through this website and the way we protect your privacy.
Protecting the privacy and personal data of the visitors to our website is of the utmost importance to us. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss and alteration of information under our control.
- We do not collect personal information on this site unless you choose to give it to us.
- We do not collect identifiable information about you if you only browse our website.
- Information provided will be held by us, Auckland District Health Board.
Use and disclosure
- We only use personal information that you provide to us through this site for the purposes for which you supplied it. We do not share your personal information externally unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information (for instance to investigate a complaint) or sharing is permitted by law.
- If you provide feedback regarding our website we will only use it to develop and improve the site.
- We analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services.
Your rights and choices
We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access and correction, visit our clinical records page.
This privacy statement does not cover links within this site to other websites.
For explanations of what we do with your information, check the parts of the site where you can provide us with that information, or contact us.
Date published: January 2016