News & publications
Auckland DHB has many stories to tell about patient care, innovations, research, breaking news and more.
Please visit our news section for the latest news releases, updates and stories.
Our communications team manages all media enquiries and requests for filming and photography. We are keen to promote our work and aim to respond positively and openly to all reasonable requests about Auckland DHB. Please contact us on 09 375 3499 for all media enquiries. We run a media roster on this number between 8am and 10pm. The following forms the basis of our media policy, we strive to:
- Respond promptly and appropriately to the needs of the news media and to work effectively with them in a positive and proactive manner.
- Ensure that all information given to the media about Auckland DHB is accurate and consistent throughout all levels of the organisation.
- Ensure that all coverage about Auckland DHB is honest, open and accurate.
- Ensure that patient and commercial confidentiality is observed in all communication.
- Ensure that the presence of news media personnel does not interfere with the privacy and safety of patients and staff, and Auckland DHB’s ability to provide health services.
- Ensure that key messages are aligned to the specific issue at hand as well as the organisation and are conveyed by a competent spokesperson.
Follow us on Twitter (external link) Facebook (external link) LinkedIn (external link) and Vimeo (external link) We monitor these accounts from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. The channels serve as opportunities for us to interact with you on health topics and provide you with information in a timely manner. While we do our best to respond to queries and concerns, these channels do not replace the following:
- Emergencies – if you have an emergency dial 111 immediately.
- General and patient enquiries.
- Consumer liaison complaints and compliments.
- Media line.
Nova magazine is the official staff newsletter for Auckland DHB.
If you are looking for planning documents such as annual reports and quality accounts, please see our planning documents section.